- “Why do I have to round the corners?”
Rounding the corners prevents the corners from fraying and/or lifting.
- “I’m in a hurry, can I iron over the patch for less than 3 minutes?”
We recommend 3 minutes as absolute minimum. The adhesive needs to set and 3 minutes may not be enough.
- “I just ironed my patch to the tea towel. Can I get it off and reuse the patch?”
Sadly no. Don’t worry, this sometimes happens.
- “What if my horse has only worn the blanket for a day?”
We advise still cleaning the area for the patch. The patch may stick on BUT will not last to your or our satisfaction.
- “My blanket has been stored in the closet, do I need to clean it?”
Provided your blanket has been stored in a dust proof bag, sponge the area to be patched then let it dry.
- “Can I repair my pants with the patch?”
Yes, absolutely! We have done the same, over 100 washes and counting!